Attachment

VEHICLE ATTACHMENT PROCEDURE IN OLA





How to attach your Car with Ola Cabs ?



You have to take following steps to attach your car with Ola Cabs :-
  1. First of all you have a used or brand new car to attached with Ola Cabs as Commercial Used but be in good condition.
  2. you can hire a driver which have commercial license and all the necessary documents. if you wanna drive your own self then no issues.
  3. You have to contact to your nearest regional office or you can directly call to the main branch for new registration of your car.
  4. you have to submit your required documents to the company.
  5. Ola's staffs will see your car condition in your nearest regional office.
  6. Get new smart phone featured with OLA app on it from the place of attachment.
  7. Staff will guide you about the guidelines and offers.
  8. Open a Savings / Current Bank Account with Required documents which we will discussed below.
  9. Now you can ready and you can run your Ola Cabs in your city.

Now we talk about the Require Legal Documents to attach your Car with Ola Cabs you need following Documents :-
  1. Driver Documents like ID Proof, Address Proof, Police Verification etc.
  2. Owner Documents :–if you are single owner and want to register as Simple Sole Proprietorship Firm

    -if you have partners then you can register as Partnership Firm
    a) Drafting Partnership Deed
    b) Register with Registrar of Firms
    c) Apply for PAN Number on the name of partnership firm
    d) Sale agreement for transfer of partnership



    -if you have any co founder of this business and want to enjoy company features as Limited Liability & need funding then you can register a Private Limited Company
    a) Apply for DSC and DIN Number.
    b) Apply for Name Approval , MOA, AOA with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
    c) Apply for PAN Number and Open a Current Bank Account.
    d) Apply for Service Tax Registration.

How Much Money and Bonus Make with Ola Cabs ?
On completing a single ride ola company takes only 15% of commission on total amount of bill which will be calculated by ola app itself.Ola also provide bonuses which is given down below
Peak Hour Timing :(7am to 12:30pm and 5pm to 11pm are considered as peak hours)
  • Bonus On Peak Hours – Whenever you complete any rid on peak hours then you will be awarded 250INR to your account as a bonus and it depends on you how much you complete ride on peak hours.For each ride 250INR as bonus on peak hours.
  • Bonuses On Airport Drop – Whenever you drop a customer to a airport then you will be awarded 800INR to your account.
  • Bonuses on 12 Ride Completing – Whenever you complete 12 rides in a single day then you will get 4500INR bonus in your account.
Helpful Resources :-
You can contact on following details :
Ola car attachment contact number: 
(STD)-3355 3355

Ola car attachment contact Email : support@olacabs.com

Update for Mumbai Ola. Below is the Template

About Nihar Pradhan

An Entrepreneur at heart, Likes to be "Free but Busy"...

73 comments:

  1. I have a brand new car (Maruthi-Celerio VXI,Petrol) I just want to check whether my car are eligible to attach with OlA/UBER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes it is eligible. Go ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes i have new car i want work with ola or uber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I have a saving account as well, To linked up with OLA?? I heard they will only accept current account.I'm so confused right now,I'm planning to implement a petrol vehicle and I will driving it. Will I be able to make few penny??

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a 2012 Indica vehicle can i attach with ola/uber?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a second owner 2012 module indica car I just want to check whether my car are eligible to attach with OlA/UBER

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does the car have to be yellow board??? As I want to attach my private car which is white board

    ReplyDelete
  8. HEY I HV INDICA 2011 DIESEL MODEL.IS IT ELIGIBLE FOR OLA ?

    ReplyDelete
  9. am buying old car . 2016 model after purchase i will visit ola office and agent says its blacklisted car .. is is possible ihave attached with ola with new way

    ReplyDelete
  10. am buying old 2016 model car . after purchase am visit ola office in chandigarh , agent says this car is blacklisted . is it possible . how can i attach car in ola

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear sir
    I want join ola/uber with business partner, so suggest me

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can I attach my zen estilo car to ola but how to get commercial vehicle license

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have have a commercial licence eligible to drive a ola car

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have have a commercial licence eligible to drive a ola car

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have have a commercial licence eligible to drive a ola car

    ReplyDelete
  16. i want to attach my car with ola/Uber without driver in Chennai 9080665413

    ReplyDelete
  17. Dear sir.i want to become Ola or under partner.which car need to buy prefer CNG.what amount will be require if loan taken from bank.I want to drive my self i have licence from Mumbai and willing to serve in Mumbai.what will be Per month net earning after all expenses .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Many people have trouble interpreting the differences between the terms 'vehicle tracking' and 'vehicle tracking systems'. It is important to differentiate between the two when looking to invest in personal tracking or tracking for a fleet for your company.
    car transport

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sir i have splendor plus bike how i can register that bike with ola

    ReplyDelete
  20. Renault kwid - can this be attached to ola?

    ReplyDelete
  21. hi,
    am going to purchase new car to attach with OLA and myself to drive.

    Now only applied and i received my licence and am applied for badge.

    Am driving my own vehicle for last three years with my family and friends without LMV license.
    could you please tell am i eligible OLA CAB driver other wise i can drop to plan for new car.


    ReplyDelete
  22. Can a own board car attached to ola??

    ReplyDelete
  23. I want to attach my car with Ola plz call 9038134164

    ReplyDelete
  24. I have a brand new swift dzire vdi model. With commercial perment and Licenswantrequested plz attach my car with ola. I have complete required documents.Contact 7889021208/9803953015

    ReplyDelete
  25. I have bike and i want to join my bike in ola tell what is the process

    ReplyDelete
  26. i from Belgaum Incentive means they will add or they will give us difference amount...

    ReplyDelete
  27. I have a car want to put in uber/ola cab service. can u pls tell e the procedure

    ReplyDelete
  28. i want to register for ola bike rider help me out pls

    ReplyDelete
  29. I have new indigo car I want to join ola its eligible

    ReplyDelete
  30. For my car there is no driver whether u will arrange a driver

    ReplyDelete
  31. I've a car but there is no driver whether u will arrange a driver

    ReplyDelete
  32. I've a car but there is no driver whether u will arrange a driver

    ReplyDelete
  33. i have new car and i want to join Non Driving partner ola or uber .. pls suggest which is the best . i am from trichy

    ReplyDelete
  34. I have a new car of tata zest. I like to join with you without driver. I want a procedure...

    ReplyDelete
  35. I hv a scuty brnd new gv m suggesn how to procder reg can i eligible for himchal pardesh number for reg Chandigarh olaa ya uber

    ReplyDelete
  36. I have bike and i want to join my bike in ola tell what is the process

    ReplyDelete
  37. I have bike and i want to join my bike in ola tell what is the process for Ludhiana city. 98558-03112

    ReplyDelete
  38. Sir I have Ford figo 2010 model it's eligible or not

    ReplyDelete
  39. I have good condition Ford figo 2010 model car it's eligible or not

    ReplyDelete
  40. I want to join in ola in ncr but my car no. UP75 so I want to know what is the possible in ncr plz tell me

    ReplyDelete
  41. Whether i should arrange for a driver or if you can run with your own driver

    ReplyDelete
  42. Whether i should arrange for a driver or you can run with your own driver

    ReplyDelete
  43. Whether i should arrange for the driver or you can run with your own driver

    ReplyDelete
  44. dear sir,
    please tell me how i attach my bike in ola.

    ReplyDelete
  45. I WANT JOIN OLA & UBER SO SUGGEST ME
    97532 42355

    ReplyDelete
  46. I want to attach my used car to ola

    ReplyDelete
  47. i have new wagon r car ...lxi model with cng and petrol...can u tell me if i attach my car with you how much money i get in month.

    ReplyDelete
  48. I am from Lucknow how to attach my new bike in ola or Uber guide me ,
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  49. I have bike and I want to join my bike in ola tell what is the process

    ReplyDelete
  50. I have innova 8 seater punjab number suv vehicle it can atteched with ola or ober

    ReplyDelete
  51. I have innova 8 seater they can atteched with ola or ober plz advice me

    ReplyDelete
  52. I want attached my bike please tell me how

    ReplyDelete
  53. dear sir,
    i have innova 2010 model is eligible for attached with ola /uber

    ReplyDelete
  54. dear sir,
    i have innova 2010 model is eligible for attached with ola /uber

    ReplyDelete
  55. dear sir,
    i have innova 2010 2.5G Model is eligible for attached ola/uber

    ReplyDelete
  56. I want to join my car In Ola cab...contact me

    ReplyDelete
  57. Dear sir
    I want join ola/uber with business partner, so suggest me

    ReplyDelete
  58. I am a customer and my account is blocked , How can i unblock my account.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Sir pls tell me the procedure how I attached the bike in ola

    ReplyDelete
  60. Mere pass ek ecco car hai private number
    Kya wo ola yaa uber main Jud jayegi

    ReplyDelete
  61. I have read your article give us proper information how to attach car with ola and uber without any problem. www.whitedust.net/how-to-start-business-with-olauber-taxi-for-sure/
    Want a earn more from ola and uber and how to cut off maintenance work of your car

    ReplyDelete
  62. I m buying car for indica I need to attach ola in online attachment &costumer number

    ReplyDelete
  63. How many years old car can be acceptable in ola

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have Honda Activa can I join

    ReplyDelete
  65. I want to attach auto rikshaw Mumbai what is the documents required

    ReplyDelete
  66. I have a Maruti Alto k10 how can i attached as a ola cabs? And how can i get the permit? And how much i can earn?

    ReplyDelete
  67. Hey there, Can I attach the brand new renault Kwid and Alto 800 in Uber or OLA. I am getting multiple answers as yes and no. Can I get the Exact answer.

    ReplyDelete
  68. I have a new car with commercial number i want attach my car with you and I am owener, drive myself please send me the location or address and phone number

    ReplyDelete
  69. Myself ram kishore living in Delhi

    ReplyDelete

© the unseen. Powered by Blogger.